Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jonathan Rosenbaum Interview

I was sent this link today to an interview done last night (for you in the states), the eve of Rosenbaum's retirement. I found it a fascinating video interview where he discusses issues concerning his retirement and criticism in general. He discusses movies as politics (a topic he has written a book focusing on) and toward the end he discusses his support for Barack Obama. There's no need to go into politics here or our positions on Mr. Obama's policies, but I am still fascinated by him as a figure, if for no other reason than his attendance at our Prophet's memorial and funeral services. But enough on that. Here is the link:

http://cine-file.info/misc/rosenbaum-interview.html



Addendum:

I found this fascinating article in the New Republic comparing Obama to Adam here.
It may be the most well-written article I've read on politics in months... I can't remember one better.

No comments: